IBM Internship- .NET Developer
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
The following requirements will be essential:
• Fresh Graduated in Technical / IT Domain or final year student
• Willing to learn .NET and have a solid background.
• SQL experience is a plus
• Able to understand, communicate and interpret business processes and requirements
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
• Capable of testing one’s own work and deliver working products
• Customer service skills, follows-up with clients and team members and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems
• Good organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
• Time management skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
● Volunteering Activity
● 2nd foreign Language (French) is a plus.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
The Junior .Net Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales.
• Assist project manager for project plan preparation
• Participates in the analysis phase with key users to identify their business processes and requirements
• Elaborates the design and necessary specifications to fulfill the client business needs
• Collaborates with developers to achieve the requirements
• Reviews the functional specifications before delivery
• Setting up the system by applying all needed configurations as according to customer needs
• Provides input for test plans (pre-requisites, duration, sequence)
• Performs testing of the developments and defines the working procedures for them
• Prepares the procedures and files structure in order to perform data migration
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3-6 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.