Full-Stack Working Student for Infrastructure & Network Development in Hosting
About the company: At 1&1, we strive to deliver quality above anything else. As part of the Domains and Global Platform Department, we have a wide range of applications, from Internal tooling (Infrastructure, Networking, and Monitoring) to DNS, Domains registration, WebHosting and Global Platform Applications. Our products address the worldwide market.
About the team: The Infrastructure and Network Development Team – part of Domains and Global Platform Hosting Department - is responsible for the development of internal tooling used for 1&1 Internet / IONOS, both backend platform and frontend management UIs. We are an experienced team developing applications and tools that are used in a very complex ecosystem. Active projects are focusing on developing Orchestrators for Datacenter and Network infrastructure. We are staying in contact with DevOps technologies like Kubernetes / OpenShift, Docker containers, Jenkins and others. We are working in a very friendly environment and we support each team member to evolve and learn new technologies. We have a proficiency in Open Source technologies and encourage every member to become a contributor to different Open Source projects. We are looking for a working student to work on our Infrastructure & Network Development team. What’s in for you:
- Java, Spring, Spring Cloud;
- SQL and non-SQL databases;
- Angular, Node.js;
- ELK Stack;
- Latest technologies, tools and methods: Docker, OpenShift and cloud-native;
- Agile development processes: Scrum, Continuous Integration;
- Friendly and open environment;
- Active learning through team peer programming sessions.
- Implementation of REST APIs for backend services;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Implement frontend applications;
- Participate to the team ceremonies.
- Passion for software development;
- Algorithmic and problem solving thinking;
- Java and OOP knowledge.