HR Recruiting Specialist - TSR
Are you an experienced HR Specialist interested in working in the Automotive field?
Great! We are looking for an exceptional new colleague to join our R&D recruitment team in Timisoara.
Your responsabilities would be:
* Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs;
* Develop and execute recruiting plans;
* Create a recruiting and interviewing plan for the open positions;
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
* Select the best suitable candidates for the open position;
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting;
* Organize and perform interviews;
* Managing recruitment team projects (such as Summer Practice, Diploma Project, Continental Entry Training Program);
* Perform reference and background checks for potential employees;
* Write and send feedback to candidates during the hiring process;
* Organize decision meeting;
* Prepare and send accurate hiring offers.
* Experience in performing recruiting and selection activities within IT & engineering area;
* Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
* Customer focus;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Strong time-management and prioritization skills;
* Advanced MS Office knowledge;
* Fluency in English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.