Tehnician de Test - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Asigura suportul echipei de Test Engineering pentru activitatile zilnice;
* Participa la dezvoltarea de solutii de testare si lansarea lor in productie;
* Asigura suportul in comandarea si managementul echipamentelor industrial;
* Asigura buna functinare a spatiului de lucru si a Laboratorului de test;
* Participa activ la analiza de root cause pentru remedierea defectiunilor la echipamentele din mediul de productie.
* Cunostinte de baza de electrica, mecanica, pneumatica, senzoristica;
* Cunostinte de baza in citirea si intelegerea schemelor electrice/electronice;
* Abilitati organizatorice;
* Abilitati de lucru tn echipa;
* Responsabilitate si orientare spre calitate;
* Cunostinte medii de limba engleza;
* Experienta anterioara in productia de electronice e un plus.