Data Engineer @ tazz by eMAG
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Cerinte
Mandatory Skills and Abilities:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• 2+ year of coding experience with modern programming or scripting language (Python and/or Java)
• Experience with AWS
• Experience using Google Cloud Computing Analytics and Big Query
Data Engineering background
• Demonstrated strength in data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing/lakes
• Database design and administration experience with various RDBMS, such as MySQL.
• Advanced SQL and query performance tuning skills.
• Demonstrated strength in data modelling, Database development, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, NoSQL and data warehousing
• Linux, Docker
• Experience architecting data solutions with AWS products including Big Data Technologies (Redshift, RDS, S3, Glue, Athena, EMR, Spark, Hive, etc.)
• Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (AWS QuickSight, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
• Experience working with Google Data Studio is a plus
• Previous experience working with Bitbucket Pipelines
• Great level of autonomy and start-up spirit.
• Clear communicators to translate and understand complex information
• Problem solvers and innovators
• Implement high-quality technical solutions
• Create efficient designs for technical solutions
• Design and implement scalable ETL processes
• Estimate complexity of technical tasks
• Evaluate business needs and objectives in order to set up the best data management environment.
• Attractive salary and benefits' package;
• Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
• Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content;
• The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.