IBM Internship- DataStage Developer ( French speaker)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
• Fresh Graduateor last-year student. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• SQL database knowledge - mandatory
• Datastage experience (not mandatory but will be a plus)
• DataWarehouse concepts
• Linux/ Unix
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in teams
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• English language skills: Fluent
• French: mandatory
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
extra-curricular activities such as: project during faculty or NGOs activities
Your Role and Responsibilities :
We are looking for an Intern to learn how to work with DataStage and to be responsible of:
• Administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and incident resolution, if required in cooperation with the Client or 3rd party suppliers
• Perform DataStage Development on current version 11.7
• Development of the SQL/Shell Scripts.
The internship program is on a determined period of 3 months, full time, with possibility to extend to a regular contract on the same role.