Cloud DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Cloud DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent, we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
• Virtualization / Cloud Native technologies (AWS or Google Cloud or Azure)
• Experience with automation deployment tools (e.g. creating scripts to install, configure and maintain applications - Ansible, Terraform)
• Kubernetes deployment frameworks (Tanzu, Anthos)
• Linux systems (system and network parameters)
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases (e.g.: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
• Previous software development; packaging and versioning of software applications
• Excellent English
We would also appreciate (nice to have):
• Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Apache
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience and knowledge with NiFi, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra
• Experience with Agile / Scrum way of working is appreciated
• Knowledge of the DevOps specific tools like GIT, Jenkins, Selenium, Puppet
• Strong scripting skills: bash, Python, etc.
• Experience with Docker
• Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
• French will be a plus
As DevOps Engineer, you will be part of an Agile project team working in sprints to build and deliver new platforms. You will contribute to the study, technology proposition, development, integration and testing of the solution.
You will participate in all Scrum Events as Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective meetings. During these meetings you will take tasks from the team’s backlog each sprint, implement them and present the new features in the review meeting at the end of the sprint.
• Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of new features
• Prepare releases for specific modules/scripts, when needed
• Prepare and sustain part of the demo meeting at the end of the Sprint
• Prepare/Update the related documentation of the integrated service
• Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
• Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc.
• Cooperate with Solution Architect and other project stakeholders, to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
• For more testing related missions: Prepare/Deploy the test environment, execute installations, test cases and scripts
• Level 3 support on live platforms (business hours)
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Access to online benefits and learning platform
• AFI Discount Card
• Gym membership discount - WorldClass