Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- Specialized studies in IT / economic field ;
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL / SQL, ODI ;
- Experience in the implementation stages related to BI / IT solutions ;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies for BI solutions ;
- Knowledge of testing standards ;
- Experiences in defining test scenarios, their design and exécution ;
- Experience with applications for test scenario management ;
- Experience in banking, understanding and knowledge of business areas.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Understand the proposed / implemented solution for business requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business/functional logic
- Write, update and execute test cases in accordance with the business requirement
- Reports issues in a clear, concise manner, escalate bugs to development teams and document them in issue tracking systems
- Follow-up issues, confirm fixing and close
- Perform regression testing
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Estimate, prioritize, plan testing activities
Official training's and certifications
Yearly professional evaluation
Professional and friendly working environment