Professional React Developer
Miele este prezentă în Brașov din anul 2009 cu o fabrică de producție ce asigură grupului necesarul de componente electronice şi subansambluri pentru unităţile de control ale aparatelor electrocasnice inteligente și cu un departament de Dezvoltare Software si Hardware în cadrul căruia sunt realizate programe software pentru o gamă variată de electrocasnice și produse profesionale Miele.Cerinte
The ideal candidate:
• Good understanding of user interface design and user experience is a plus;
• Knowledge of CSS with flexbox and pre-processing, i.e SASS/SCSS or styled-components;
• The ability to work fully autonomously, as well as part of a team, by supporting both the customer and other roles: developers, testers, project managers, architects, UX designers, application support engineers;
• Proven track record of accomplishment оf delivering projects on time and to specification;
• Analytical and structured mind;
• Ability and willingness to maintain a close working relationship with software team leaders at Miele Electronic in Germany
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience with development related tools and practices (configuration management, debugging and refactoring оf legacy code, software lifecycle, V-model, agile methods, review techniques, continuous integration, and delivery, etc.);
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analysis оf customer requirements (may be related to extending existing legacy code).
• Modelling оf test cases to assure compliance with requirements and required standards.
• Description оf components with appropriate software tools like flowcharts.
• Transform screen design from Sketch/Zeplin into interactive React components in Storybook.
• Prototype and document screen transitions and micro animation for developer handoff to embedded developers.
• Test and documentation оf deliverables.
• Review оf program and test code, as well as documentation.
• Validating technical specifications as to their completeness and ability to be implemented.
• Providing support to peers and junior level team members.
• Error finding and fixing in existing software.
• Integration оf own and team code, using designated software tools (software configuration management).
• Creating a releasable software package, including documentation.
• Releasing the software package to the ui development team for acceptance.
• Ensuring that deliverables meet quality goals, as well as time and budget constraints.
• Presenting solutions.
• Maintaining a close working relationship with software designers, engineers, and architects at Miele Electronic in Germany.
• At least 4-year experience of CSS with flexbox and pre-processing, i.e SASS/SCSS or styled-components;
• Minimum 1 year component driven design with React.js ;
• Proven track record of accomplishment оf delivering projects on time and to specification.
Knowledge and skills:
• Package manager NPM/Yarn;
• Built tools, i.e Webpack/Parcel;
• Animation with react-spring/Framer Motion or similar;
• Source code handling with git/gitlab;
• Developer handoff with Storybook.js and Zeplin;
• Knowledge of C++ programming language and OOP could be a plus;
• Positive attitude to be working in team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns;
• An interest in keeping up with current and upcoming developments and technologies in the field оf software engineering and frontend development;
• English language (at least CEFR level B2);
• Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ and relating plants from time to time.
What we offer:
• Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment;
• Cooperation and exchange of experiences with our developers;
• Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
• Modern facilities located in the Braşov proximity;
• Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, flexible working hours;
• Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
• Canteen discount, outdoor terrace and coffee corner on site;
• Medical services on site and private health and life insurance;
• Many other benefits to enjoy after work.
If you are looking for a long-term career and want to join a best in class career where your talents are appreciated, then we would love you to join our team!