Junior DWH Developer – CIO Finance & Control, Bucharest
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline;
• Basic knowledge of ETL, data modelling and data warehousing architecture and design;
• Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL programming language;
• Knowledge of Teradata or DB2 or SQL Server would be an advantage;
• Good communication abilities, detail-oriented with passion for technical quality and excellent client service.
• Develop ETL programs with an enterprise-grade tool (DataStage);
• Active contribution to the DataWarehouse ETL development lifecycle, including developing and testing ETL programs;
• Hands-on database development with SQL and stored procedures, such PL/SQL or similar ones;
• Develops data transformations involving SQL, data-type conversions, joins, filters, translations, aggregation, de-/normalization, custom database stored procedures;
• Maintain documentation and deliver software solutions as needed, application maintenance.
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days / week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
▪ Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.