Oracle Application Developer
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
- Experience of working in Oracle 12c database.
- Good in writing SQL queries, inner and outer join.
- Able to analyze existing Store Procedures and views to determine problem area.
- Able to perform or suggest changes to improve performance of store procedures.
- Able to monitor batch jobs and take immediate actions if error occurs.
- Oracle 12c and PL/SQL
Analyse business requirements, understand project requirements and solution design.
Create/Implement packages/functions/procedures based on Oracle PLSQL programming language.
Documenting all designed and developed applications/modules.
Test and document own solutions.