Senior Scrum Master (for Software Hardware Development Projects)
Miele este prezentă în Brașov din anul 2009 cu o fabrică de producție ce asigură grupului necesarul de componente electronice şi subansambluri pentru unităţile de control ale aparatelor electrocasnice inteligente și cu un departament de Dezvoltare Software si Hardware în cadrul căruia sunt realizate programe software pentru o gamă variată de electrocasnice și produse profesionale Miele.Requirements
• Bachelor or master degree in Business Engineering, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
• Formal training in Scrum.
• At least 5 years of professional experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner for Software and Hardware Developments Projects;
• Experience in managing and delivering of an agile transformation project in a scaled environment;
• Broad experience in agile frameworks and methodologies: SCRUM is must and LeSS/Nexus/ SAFe/ SoS, Kanban, Scrum Ban are desirable;
• Is professionally experienced with project and people management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Strategic thinking;
• Positive attitude to be working in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns;
• Pro-active and anticipating behavior, to guide teams in issue resolution before they reach an escalation level;
• Possesses good facilitation and negotiation skills, dealing with internal teams as well as external partners;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• English language (at least CEFR level B2);
• Has high level of standards of integrity and sense of fairness;
• Willingness to maintain a close working relationship with teams and team leaders;
• Is available for business travel for workshops and/or meetings required from time to time.
• Leading typical ceremonies (e.g. SCRUM-ceremonies) to enable the team(s) to become self-organized and the way for their implementation;
• Supporting teams in resolving impediments, internally as well as across team and/or department boundaries;
• Training of standards and best practices of agreed agile framework to foster the self-organization of the teams and improve agile maturity;
• Supporting product managers and product owners in roadmap and product backlog management skills (e.g. in JIRA);
• Continuously supports the evolution of the agile process by active engagement in the Agile Center of Excellence, where the common applicable guidelines are developed;
• Supporting the agile transition by establishing an agile mindset at all levels, promoting agile principles and values;
• Defining and shaping the future of the adopted agile frameworks and their implementation;
• Facilitating of individual and team reflection and support in acquisition of an agile mindset;
• Fostering knowledge sharing culture with appropriate means and methods;
• Supporting management, product owners and teams in shaping and communicating their vision and mission, adopting and living agile values;
• Assisting managers in designing onboarding activities for new team members;
• Onboarding and ongoing training of new Scrum Masters.
What we offer:
• Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment;
• Cooperation and exchange of experiences with our developers;
• Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
• Performance Bonus;
• Modern facilities located in Braşov;
• Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, flexible working hours;
• Canteen discount, outdoor terrace and coffee corner on site;
• Medical services on site and private health and life insurance;
• Many other benefits to enjoy after work.
If you are looking for a long-term career and want to join a best in class career where your talents are appreciated, then we would love you to join our team!