Miele este prezentă în Brașov din anul 2009 cu o fabrică de producție ce asigură grupului necesarul de componente electronice şi subansambluri pentru unităţile de control ale aparatelor electrocasnice inteligente și cu un departament de Dezvoltare Software si Hardware în cadrul căruia sunt realizate programe software pentru o gamă variată de electrocasnice și produse profesionale Miele.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in the IT field or relevant comparable qualification (e.g. Computer Science)
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in firewall operations
• Certification is preferred but not mandatory: Palo Alto: PCCET, PCNSA or PCNSE; Checkpoint: CCSA or CCSE; Juniper: JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, JNCIE-SEC
• Work experience with any of the following: Palo Alto / Checkpoint / Juniper (SRX) / Cisco / F5 Firewalls
• Knowledge of firewall technologies: packet filtering, stateful packet inspection, application firewalls, application-level gateways, dedicated proxy servers, (GRE/SSL/IPSEC-) VPN, network access control, UTM, web application firewalls, next generation firewall, virtual firewall, cloud firewall, intrusion detection and prevention
• Firewall policy: policies based on IP addresses and protocols, policies based on applications, policies based on user identity, policies based on network activity
• Experience in network zoning with firewalls in combination with VRF routing instances Experience on the following: Routers, Switches, Firewalls and other security related gateways
• Full understanding of ISO/OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite
• Structuring networks with VLANs as well as IP addressing, sub netting and routing concepts including VRFs
• Hands on experience in use of packet capture and network analysis tools for troubleshooting - Wireshark, Nmap etc.
• Understanding of high available and zoned DMZ networks in a two-tier firewall architecture
• Intrusion detection and prevention system (IDS/ IDP)
• Firewalls in network architecture
• Routing protocols OSPF and BGB
• Basic knowledge of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Voice over IP (VoIP) as well as DNS and DHCP Administration
• Ability to work in a team, initiative and the willingness for continuous further training in an international network security team
• Strong troubleshooting skills and self-driven and responsible person, high customer orientation and high degree of personal initiative and flexibility
• Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communications skills in English, German language skills beneficial
We are looking for a Firewall Specialist for our Brasov IT IS team with the following responsibilities:
• Administrate and manage (technical operations) firewall infrastructure
• Participate in security designs, validate and test applications communication via firewalls.
• Approve Network Firewall related requests after analyzing the impacts it may have on the infrastructure.
• Participate in CAB meetings - Change management.
• Review security logs to monitor unauthorized system access attempts, both internal and external.
• Prepare technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as well as documentation of network design and operational requirements.
• Collaborate with service providers/clients/vendors, and other technical engineers for seamless and secure functionality of the networks.
• Work within customer requirements to design & deliver relevant projects within agreed timescales.
• Work to achieve service levels with defined quality of service metrics that will enable to maintain and demonstrate high quality of service.
• Day-to-day support of internal and external projects including cooperation with other sites as necessary.
What we offer:
• Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment;
• Cooperation and exchange of experiences with our developers;
• Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
• Performance Bonus;
• Modern facilities located in Braşov;
• Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, flexible working hours;
• Canteen discount, outdoor terrace and coffee corner on site;
• Medical services on site and private health and life insurance;
• Many other benefits to enjoy after work.
If you are looking for a long-term career and want to join a best in class career where your talents are appreciated, then we would love you to join our team.