Professional Data Security Partner with German
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- German and English - very good written and spoken languages skills
- University degrees with a focus in information technology (media, business informatics, etc.) or comparable qualification
- Keen affinity for information technology and technology information security
- Good communication skills and assertiveness
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Flexibility and resilience
- Customer oriented
- Undetermined working contract
- Flexible benefits
- Medical subscription at Regina Maria
- Flexible work schedule
- Development opportunities according our Life Long Learning philosophy
- Perform as an offshore within Shared Service for several departments at different locations all over Germany in regard with ISP Central Instructions
- Responsible for the consulting, interviewing and documentation on data security
- Perform risks analysis in topics of the information security and data protection
- Support and advise departments in the implementation of operational and legal requirements for information security and data protection