Functional Safety Manager - ADAS TSR
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics.
Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection. The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business.
As a Functional Safety Manager you will be responsible for all issues concerning functional safety for your assigned projects:
* Functional Safety Management according ISO26262;
* Creating hazard and risk analyses;
* Safety Planning;
* Creating functional and technical Safety Concepts;
* Support in creating safety analyses (FMEAs, FMEDA, FTA);
* Moderate or Participate at Technical Reviews;
* Ensure projects safety releases ;
* Close work with Project Manager, Developers and Customers;
* Interdisciplinary cooperation with different divisions;
* Close contact and collaboration with other locations regarding FS.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Candidates need to have:
* Bachelor or Master degree in engineering;
* Minimum 3 years work experience in Automotive development (Hardware or Software);
* Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses;
* Experience in project and quality management;
* Knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508, Automotive SPICE;
* Fluent English, German optional;
* High communication skills;
* Analytical skills;
* Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods;
* High quality and customer approach;
* Ability to assert oneself.
*If that's not exactly you, but you're interested anyway, let us know!
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.