Release Train Engineer - ADAS TSR
We are looking for a fellow open-minded colleague that:
* Establish and manage cadence and synchronization among the teams in the Agile Release Train (ART) and by that managing and optimizing the flow of value through the ART;
* Foster collaboration between teams and stakeholders
* Facilitate PI Planning as well as PI preparation events whilst also tracking and escalating impediments at program level;
* Raise risks and suggest mitigation plan;
* Track and report progress to key stakeholders;
* Ensure people development by coaching and training them in an Agile mindset;
* Act as SAFe facilitator and coach while motivating and inspiring Agile teams in adopting agile principles and practices. A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our processes and organization.
* Solid knowledge of Scrum, SAFe and Agile values and best practice techniques;
* Experience coordinating multiple teams and/or projects;
* strong problem solving and leadership skills;
* Good organizational and communication skills;
* Teaching and coaching abilities;
* Conflict facilitation;
* Good command of English language.
Any of the following will be a plus:
* RTE certification;
* Previous experience with embedded SW development teams.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.