Electronic Technician for Project Support Team - VNI CVS TSR
The Project support intermediates between product development and the production plants worldwide. Competent experts develop, optimize and construct prototypes and test devices, together with the operating departments. During the development time of prototypes they are responsible for quality, costs, mass production feasibility of the equipment and components to be ready for SOP (Start of Production). As a Electronic technicians you'll be involved in:
* Develop and implement building of complex test box devices needed in R&D for testing the prototype;
* Building of the complex test box devices and samples (from quotation to final delivery);
* Supporting R&D engineers in development process with preparing, putting in function, debugging and repairing of the HW samples;
* Ordering components, materials and equipment for project needs by keeping the contact with the Purchasing department, tracking the orders and informing the team about the delivery status;
* Experience in repairing electronic products or equipment;
* Experience in Analog and Digital Electronic;
* Knowledge in soldering SMD components and electronic boards;
* Knowledge in using measurement equipment, especially oscilloscope;
* Knowledge in creation electronic schematic and layout supported by PC;
* Fluent English or German (advantage);
* Self organized initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.