HW Internship for Projects Support VNI CVS - TSR
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Commercial Vehicles & Services department. We develop and yields products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus Commercial Vehicle and Aftermarket has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs and instrument clusters. The Project support intermediates between product development and the production plants world-wide. Competent experts develop, optimize and construct prototypes and test devices, together with the operating departments. During the development time of prototypes they are responsible for quality, costs, mass production feasibility of the equipment and components to be ready for SOP (Start of Production). As a HW internship you'll be involved in:
* Develop and implement building of complex test box devices needed in R&D for testing the prototype;
* Building of the complex test box devices and samples (from quotation to final delivery);
* Supporting R&D engineers in development process with preparing, putting in function, debugging and repairing of the HW samples;
* Ordering components, materials and equipment for project needs by keeping the contact with the Purchasing department, tracking the orders and informing the team about the delivery status. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student at Technical University (Applied Electronics, Computer Science, etc);
* Experience in repairing electronic products or equipment;
* Experience in Analog and Digital Electronic;
* Knowledge in soldering SMD components and electronic boards;
* Knowledge in using measurement equipment, especially oscilloscope;
* Knowledge in creation electronic schematic and layout supported by PC;
* Good communication skills in English; German is a plus;
* Self organized initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.