Senior Software Developer for VNI CVS - TSR
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Commercial Vehicles and Services (VNI CVS) business unit is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles. With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major VNI CVS technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software. Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications. As a Senior Software Developer you are responsible of:
* Designing the Application Software Architecture together with the architecture team;
* Implementation of Software features using C/C++ programming languages;
* Acting as the technical expert interface towards our customers;
* Provide technical leadership for the software development team.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Excellent C/C++ programming skills;
* Relevant software development experience (automotive field is an advantage);
* Advanced embedded systems understanding;
* Good understanding of overall vehicle architecture;
* Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering is an advantage;
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Excellent communication skills (with customers as well as hardware and software teams);
* Excellent presentation and moderation skills;
* Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.