Business Owner/Program Manager - VNI HMI - TSR
Business Owner understands the organizational strategy, vision and roadmap and acts in the direction of aligning the portfolio, projects, teams and budgets to achieve the desired business outcomes. As Business Owner he supervises a pack of projects from at least one product line, and ensures their success. The Business Owner has to drive the Product Portfolio Strategy and in this role will be responsible for:
* Business and technical success with the right quality for the products and solutions being developed in your area;
* Participating in planning, removing impediments and representing the development organization, the business and the customers;
* Coordinating the effort with other departments and organizations towards the achievement of the business goals;
* Providing vision and mission for the team, assigning business value to the development goals and evaluating their achievement;
* The operational excellence and the business outcomes for the projects developed in your area;
* Solving escalations for a product or solution being developed, from customer/stakeholder perspective;
* Mentoring SW PMs.
* Supervising and releasing requested quotes from your organization. Focus on Product Feasibility and synergies to existing products and solutions
* Requesting and maintaining staffing to cover product development.
* Technical University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* At least 5 years of experience in automotive software product development;
* Proven management experience in automotive technical product development ;
* Strong technical & business background;
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
* Fluent English writing and speaking skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.