Software Engineer - EEPROM data sets developer - VNI HMI - TSR
SW application is one of the most important component in every HMI (Human Machine Interface) product (instrument cluster, head-up display, display solutions, interior camera) and together with a certain set of predefined data give unic identity to every single product produced in our manufacturing locations. If you want to put your signature on the final product, by taking care of predefined data you are in the right place. Your main responsibilities:
* Analyzing and implementing internal requirements and customer requirements;
* Creation, analysis and implementation of EEPROM data sets in software projects; for this purpose an exhaustive SW toolchain will simplify your activity;
* Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, specifications, data sets, tests, validations, reviews);
* Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.); Technical skills:
* Knowledge of software, C/C++ programming;
* Knowledge in microcontrollers architecture;
* Knowledge of requirements engineering process and tools (DOORs);
* Development processes know-how (V-Cycle, KANBAN);
* Basic knowledge of production process;
* Basic knowledge of version management procedures and tools;
* Basic knowledge of hardware architecture; Soft skills:
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Meticulous and well structured working method;
* Capability to analyse technical problems
* Communication skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.