Project Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Human Machine Interface department. Core Responsibilities:
* Setting project strategy and keeping the team aligned toward goal;
* Maintaining project timelines and activity schedules;
* Keeping leadership informed of project progress;
* Ensuring consistency of methods and approach;
* Serving as an interface between customers, team members, and stakeholders.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...);
* 1+ years of experience as a Project Lead/Manager,
* Engineering lead;
* Customer interface experience;
* Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
* Know-how in the SAFe, Agile methodology;
* Entrepreneurial & Business understanding;
* Good communication skills;
* English advanced knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.