Shopfloor Support Internship - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Daily Maintenance report;
* Daily Production report;
* Maintaining database;
* Improve actual database;
* Daily KPI reports;
* JIRA actions follow up and reports;
* Support for new Maintenance tool report;
* Execute shopfloor activities of new and series projects and production line improvement;
* Support in Jishuken activities;
* Daily deviation meetings reports;
* Daily deviation meetings boards update.
* Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
* Has good communication skills;
* Fluent in English (speaking and writing) would be a plus.