Global HR Systems Consultant SuccessFactors Learning - TSR
* Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around global systems issues and processes;
* Develop, maintain and continuously improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & training concept) across global systems;
* Consult the business and internal stakeholders in the implementation of process and system changes/ improvements;
* Recommend and implement process or system changes leading to best practice operations;
* Maintain detailed and accurate documentation for each case and our processes;
* Complete regular data quality reviews and audits;
* Being the work-package owner in projects with main focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement standards;
* Acts as system expert and facilitates virtual training of HR community;
* Takes active part in testing during quarterly releases as well as change management;
* Develop reporting and analytical needs for the business, including developing regularly-scheduled reports and ad hoc reporting.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment
* High system and process affinity;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide)
* Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts/graphs is mandatory
* Knowledge of data wrangling tools (Knime, PowerBI) will be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.