ERP Support Team Coordinator (Contractor Role)
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!
- Coordinate support team, guiding and helping them so they can be successful;
- Provides a clear direction in regard to the daily tasks for support team;
- Monitoring incidents and IT changes;
- Manage equipment inventory process for printers and mobile devices;
- Analyze and provide level 2 technical support for mobile devices and printers used by sales team and for JTI IT Sales Applications (ERP and SFA);
- Provide suitable solutions for minor issues/errors based on the understanding of the ERP system and business processes;
- Analyze, develop and implement minor changes;
- Identify possible issues and escalate the problem further to IT responsible;
- Ensure that internal procedures are followed;
- Bachelor’s degree (Informatics / Technical profile faculty);
- Have a minimum 1 year experience as an IT Support or similar position;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Have strong analytical & problem solving skills;
- Have a strong customer focus;
- Good knowledge about mobile devices (Android and iOS);
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- The opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company, working with highly professional people;
- Continuous professional support;
- An open and friendly working environment.