Key Account Manager
At ENGIE Romania, we want to satisfy our customers’ needs and help them achieve their efficiency targets. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute with your unique skills and experience.
We are currently looking for an individual with good negotiation and persuasion skills to join our Commercial Customers Sales Team in ENGIE Romania, as a Key Account Manager.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and be part of great team, join us. You can help us build a better ENGIE. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
What you will do:
- You will advise the clients from your portfolio, in a personalized way, respecting their requests, indicating the risks and opportunities related to the energy market;
- You will prospect the market for natural gas, electricity, technical and energy efficiency services and you will identify potential areas for development;
- You will identify and address non-household customers in the allocated market segment through direct field activity;
- You will offer customers complex solutions to maximize profits and reduce carbon emissions;
- You will be involved in the permanent review of the competition's actions and you will inform the management and the sales team about their actions;
- You will prepare and constantly update analyzes and reports on the activity performed;
- You will constantly provide feedback to managers about the products from the company's catalog and how they respond to customer needs;
- You will propose corrective actions to improve the sales development activity and you will ensure the fulfillment of the sales plan for the managed portfolio, in accordance with the strategy and sales plan established by the annual objectives;
- You will prepare presentation documents, offers, contracts to customers, sales reports, meeting sheets;
- You will have the role of SPOC (single point of contact) for the clients from your portfolio, for any information they need, or for any complaints and requests related to their contract.
Desired education, expertise, and skills:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Economic or Technical field);
- Advanced user of English language;
- Experience of at least 3 years in advisory sales;
- Category B driving license;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Very good presentation skills.
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development;
- Meal tickets;
- Work-life balance;
- Annual extended holiday entitlement, depending on length of employment;
- Holiday bonus.
ENGIE is active in Romania in three areas: gas, electricity and energy services. The main subsidiary of the Group, ENGIE Romania, supplies natural gas and electricity, distributes natural gas, offers energy related services to all market segments and also produces electricity. ENGIE Romania serves more than 1.9 million customers, operates 21,000 km of networks, owns and operates wind farms with a capacity of 100 MW and employs around 4,000 people.