Dashboards And Reporting Consultant (1-year contract)
At ENGIE, we want to satisfy our customers’ needs and help them achieve their efficiency targets. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute with your unique skills and experience.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and be part of great team, join us. You can help us build a better ENGIE. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
You will be the bridge between the day-to-day business and management, helping to set KPI’s and represent them in dashboards. If you are intellectually curious, relentless lifelong learner, passionate about data and data analysis, the job is for you.
In our vast landscape you will face many challenges, but you will also have many opportunities for your personal development – Complex data architecture generated by our integrated processes and systems, enterprise grade solutions (SAP BI/BO, Microsoft BI), cross functional projects and last, but not least, an experienced team of consultants and external collaborators willing to share their experience.
You will be a champion in establishing an Enterprise class Data Warehouse as a key element for Digitalization and process-based decisions and automations based on data. The contract will be signed for 1 year, with the possibility to be extended.
What you will do:
- You will be in charge of data modeling and data mining;
- You will be involved in enhancing the data collection processes in order to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems;
- You will process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for reporting and analysis;
- You will monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy;
- You will be actively involved in the development of functional and industry practices;
- You will provide solutions and options where business requirements misalign with systems operations and functionality as well as with operational activities;
- You will be responsible to perform realistic assessments of development time;
- You will support on-time, error-free, delivery of measurement tools for newly implemented processes;
- You will actively collaborate within transversal projects, communicating with other IT internal experts and internal business clients;
- You will collaborate with team leaders and project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, and support of the reporting components within projects.
- Systems in responsibility: Microsoft BI, SAP BW 7.5, HANA database, SAP BO
Desired education, expertise, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Math, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of data warehousing processes and methodology;
- Experienced user of English language;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Extended knowledge of applied statistics;
- Excellent planning and time management skills;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Proactive in developing a strong business acumen to transform business problems into addressable solutions.
- Experience in development using BI tools;
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL;
- Similar experience in Microsoft BI, SAP Business Objects and SAP HANA;
- Experience in data visualization tools;
- Experienced user of French language;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development;
- Meal tickets;
- Work-life balance;
- Annual extended holiday entitlement, depending on length of employment;
- Holiday bonus.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ENGIE is active in Romania in three areas: gas, electricity and energy services. The main subsidiary of the Group, ENGIE Romania, supplies natural gas and electricity, distributes natural gas, offers energy related services to all market segments and also produces electricity. ENGIE Romania serves more than 1.9 million customers, operates 21,000 km of networks, owns and operates wind farms with a capacity of 100 MW and employs around 4,000 people.