Last Days to Apply to: E-mobility plant of the future (Tech&Engineering Webinar)
This job is no longer active!
View all ads DRAXLMAIER Group active
View all ads Last Days to Apply to: E-mobility plant of the future (Tech&Engineering Webinar) active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Production active on Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a family business with global activity in the premium car segment. Develops and manufactures wiring systems and electrical / electronic components, as well as indoor. DRÄXLMAIER Group is in the Top 100 automotive component suppliers in the world, operating in more than 60 locations in over 20 countries. Founded in Germany in 1958, the Group now has 75,000 employees worldwide. In 2019, the company had a turnover of 4.7 billion euros. The fascination for cars marks our products and motivates our employees. Their passion for cars and their enthusiasm for creating something new is complemented by a commitment to finding new, smart and sustainable ways to shape the character of the car.
Join the Tech Webinar: ”E-mobility plant of the future” powered by DRÄXLMAIER Group
What you`ll find here?
- Modern production processes in a new factory in Timisoara,
- The brand new assembly technologies of the battery systems for hybrid cars,
- Top electronic components for premium customers from automotive industry
Speaker: Bogdan Vasiliu - Head of Focus Factory Battery Systems and Components Systems @ DRÄXLMAIER Timișoara
DATE: 27th of October | 12:00 - 12:45
Good to know:
- Participation is free;
- The Webinar session lasts 40 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more webinars if they don’t overlap.
*By registering for this event, you agree that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to participate in the event (by registration, confirmation, registration for the event). You also understand and accept the terms and conditions of Hipo.ro