SAP Functional Consultant
At ENGIE, we want to satisfy our customers’ needs and help them achieve their efficiency targets. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute with your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better ENGIE. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
ENGIE IT, Digital & Innovation Division sets IT & Digital strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous supply, services and network operation for our Energy clients and Partners, online, front-office, for more than 1.7 million customers. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, data science and AI, information security, application development, data centers, project management and more.
As SAP ERP Consultant, you will be able to design and build new functionalities and processes, improve day to day business experience, optimize, improve, automatize, and maintain our existing processes.
In our vast landscape you will face many challenges and have many opportunities for your personal development – integrated processes and systems to enhance, full scope projects in all business areas (Network, Commercial, Services) to lead or contribute in, a very-demanding business and, last but not least, an experienced team of SAP Consultants and external collaborators willing to share their experience. There are several opportunities available, specific to each of the following areas/ modules: HR, PS-IM/CO, SD, PM, WM.
What you will do:
- Active participate at the Capture and Clarify business requests activities, understanding the business E2E processes;
- Design, implement the ERP specific requests using the ASAP technology, always recommending standard SAP solutions, automations, improvements, workflows;
- Responsible for understanding and documenting low-level implementations in SAP ERP modules. Develop and maintain the centralized specific documentation repository and artifacts;
- Monitor and manage the implemented functionalities in SAP ERP modules to satisfy business requirements regarding optimal exploitation of the system;
- Validate and monitor the specific SAP ERP solutions elaborated or implemented by external collaborators. In such cases, you are responsible for hand over activities and validation of the final version of the deliverables;
- Active collaborate within transversal projects, communicating with other IT internal experts (SAP, GIS, WEB, SCADA, IVR, GMC Inspire.), internal business clients, facilitating smooth communication between internal client and external collaborators;
- Collaborate with team leaders and project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation, and support of the SAP ERP solutions;
- Respect the agreed SLA and deadlines, internal IT procedures and INCOME methodology;
- Proactive optimize the implementation of E2E business processes, respecting the company objectives and the financial efficiency;
- Foresee the risks, report them immediately to the direct manager and act for diminishing by implementing preventive activities;
- Report on time to the direct manager statuses for all the ongoing and future tasks;
- Develop and maintain the centralized specific SAP role & responsibility matrix;
- Post implementation LV2 helpdesk.
- 3 years applicable experience in one of the following SAP modules: HR, PS-IM/CO, SD, PM, WM;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business or equivalent experience, education, or training;
- Proven tech expertise in design and implementation of complex IT solutions;
- Creativity & innovation;
- Communication skills & persuasion;
- Ability to actively-involve in analysis, design, development, test & deployment project phases.
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development;
- Meal tickets;
- Work-life balance;
- Annual extended holiday entitlement, depending on length of employment;
- Holiday bonus.
ENGIE is active in Romania in three areas: gas, electricity and energy services. The main subsidiary of the Group, ENGIE Romania, supplies natural gas and electricity, distributes natural gas, offers energy related services to all market segments and also produces electricity. ENGIE Romania serves more than 1.9 million customers, operates 21,000 km of networks, owns and operates wind farms with a capacity of 100 MW and employs around 4,000 people.