Customer Support with French and English (Work from Home)
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
If you live in any town/city in Romania and you want to work from home, check the conditions below:
- Ability to write and speak fluently in French
- A medium level of English(B2)
- Availability for a full-time schedule, in shifts covering 10:00 - 00:00, Monday - Sunday, 5 days/ week
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
As a Customer Support Agent, you will master the skills of effective communication, problem-solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and a strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
- Working from home, from any location in Romania
-Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above-average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more