Backoffice gaming support: German English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International active
View all jobs Backoffice gaming support: German English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
Recommended skills set:
● Medium level of German and English (B2 in written and oral).
● Availability for a full time schedule, covering shifts 24/7, Monday - Sunday
● Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
● Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
● Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
● Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints.
● Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
● Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
● Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
● Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
On this role, you would:
● Provide quality and professional responses to customers using both pre-generated content and personalized responses via email and chat.
● Be adept at adjusting scripted information to match the customer’s needs/inquiry.
● Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, determine and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
● Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: account verification/assistance, billing, product knowledge, and system troubleshooting.
● Assist in identifying, tracking and escalating trending issues.
● Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
● Become proficient in multiple tool platforms in order to gather, record, update, and relay relevant data to a customer’s inquiry, supervisory escalation, or internal team contact.
● Be familiar with the client's moderation guidelines to know when content or an account needs to be removed or banned, or escalated to the mod team
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above-average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after the trial period
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more