Employee Engagement Specialist
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.Cerinte
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the motivation of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
• Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• For us, key strengths are recognized as - flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
• The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
• A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
• Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
• Engaging, having a natural like of people, a knack for leading, and sales skills that help engage others in goals
• Empathy, must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and at least 5 years of work experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role that included performance and change management, employee communications and using data effectively
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and influencing skills
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and creating a positive work environment, and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including solid analytical skills and ability and proven experience using and presenting data to make decisions
• Fluent in English
• Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results, exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees at all levels
• A curious, self-directed approach to learning
• Ability to lead projects, define goals, set milestones and follow through on deliverables
• Intermediate level experience with Word and Excel, including but not limited to charts, pivots and filters
• Organized, resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an Employee Engagement Specialist. Through various measures, initiatives, and approaches, the Employee Engagement Specialist encourages all members to put their best foot forward, day in and day out and also helps to ensure that each and every team member is fully committed to the company’s mission, goals, and values and that they remain encouraged and inspired to contribute the overall success of the business and also to enhance the well-being of each and every team member.
• Employee Engagement - you will create the employee engagement plan and you will conduct projects to increase employee involvement and motivation (vision meetings, fun activities, wellness activities)
• On boarding Process – you will design the on-boarding program for new joiners, conduct the induction sessions and ensure that
• Project Management - you will act as a project leader for stay interviews program, leadership academy – providing coaching to leaders, Agile methodology and Kanban implementation, project manager for implementing an HR tool
• Reporting – you will take care of the monthly reporting for management on projects status or on specific HR KPIs' (headcount, budget, attrition, exit interviews)
• Talent Management – You will offer support to the managers in creating a career growth plan for the employees and ensure that the employee receives all the guidance and trainings in order to grow
• Performance Management – you will define the roles with the managers, KPIs, offering support to the managers for annual performance review. Partnership with managers in order to create development plans for their directs.
• Employee Relations – you will build strong relationships with the managers and employees and act as a strong advisor for all HR related queries. You will provide feedback and coaching at the management and employee levels, and monitoring the "pulse" of the organization, to quickly identify and troubleshoot problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Employee Xperience – you will ensure that the employees will have a great experience from onboarding to exit.