HR Trainee with French
Let's team up if you are searching for a full-time, 6 months paid internship in Training Administration Team.
What will you bring to the team?
- University degree;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Attention to details;
- Well-structured and organized, oriented towards problem solving ;
- Communication and multitasking skills.
What will you do?
- Ensure that our training programs are correctly organized and the attendance registered in the system;
- Act as a point of contact for the training local competency manager;
- Update the training plan file, the sessions, and the employees in the shared file;
- Perform any kind of modification needed (date, room, list of participants);
- Maintain training records in the Learning System: course opening, participants registration and closure;
- Create sessions and enroll participants when needed;
- Recommend improvement process;
- Manage the generic email address with a response time in the agreed lead-time;
- Ensure the level of quality of service with low number of customer dissatisfactions (cf indicator) and treat them in the agreed lead-time.
- 6 months work contract and on the job training;
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer