Junior Legal Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Legal Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Qualifications and experience
• Law school graduate.
• 2-3 years of experience (flexible);
• Excellent communication and time management skills, thoroughness, detail oriented;
• Team player, great interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable, assertive;
• Fluency in written/spoken English is a must; Other languages are a plus;
• Great computer literacy - MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), can adapt to new technologies.
• Support to In-house Legal team for daily activity – arranging the internal and external meetings, conference calls, drafting the minutes of the meetings;.
• Electronic record of all supplier contracts for Internal Services in Deloitte and other relevant documents of the legal department;
• Archive old files and corporate documents and electronic inventory of archived files;
• Legal and regulatory updates, on a general level;
• Support to In-house Legal team to submit files, various documents, annual reports to public authorities, professional bodies and other relevant authorities (In coordination with Legal Advisors filing documents, requesting information etc.);
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information;
• General legislation research;
• Filing, coping, scanning, printing, mailing and faxing;
• Organise the documents of the legal department: court files, company`s contracts, notices, addresses, corporate documents of the Deloitte Entities and other relevant documents;
• Department intranet site updating;
• Policies database update;
• Cooperate with Deloitte Central Europe legal team;
• Ability to work in an international team.