Junior Embedded Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipment
- Experience with C programming on VxWorks/Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with cross compilers, debuggers, etc.
- Good understanding of Ethernet and IP networking
- Familiarity with git
- Knowledge of RTOS application development (VxWorks / NetBSD / Linux)
- Understanding multi-process system software architectures
- Experience with one or more of the following: POSIX threads, SNMP, XML
- Shell Scripting
Hirschmann Automation and Control is the Technology and Market Leader in Industrial Networking.
Part of the Belden Inc Group from 2007, Hirschmann develops innovative solutions, which are geared towards its customers' requirements in terms of performance, efficiency and investment reliability.
Covering markets like Transportation, Energy, Oil&Gas, Manufacturing, Automotive Hirschmann has become the leader in data communication and automation systems offering high quality, high availability line of industrial networking devices and systems.
Our projects are including the full cycle of software development, for the entire line of products: starting with BSP and driver development for new HW components, OS integration (both Linux and VxWorks), feature development and integration (L2-L3 Ethernet-based communication protocols or Industrial Protocols), bug fixing and support ending with manual or automated testing using an internal in-house developed framework.
Runs on cutting-edge HW platforms designed in-house using the newest technologies from Broadcom, all the software is developed under Agile methodology using a modern continuous integration approach.
The local team consists of 65 members organized in 7 Scrum teams. Each team can either take the responsibility of an entire release, including management or work with several teams to the same product line or software release.
Responsibilities:Feature developing and bug fixing for Client's Industrial Switches Platform family.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Probleme tehnice? Raporteaza eroarea la suport