Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Min 4 years of relevant work experience in IT;
• Profound, proven, and in-depth track in DevOps-Engineering and Operations
Toolstack: Java and/or NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab/ GitHub, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Cypress, Selenium
• Practical expertise in setting-up, configuring, and operating automated CI/CD-Pipelines
• knowledge in Microservices, RESTful APISs, Event-driven architectures and Stateless applications
• Ensuring availability and integrity of automated smoketests to secure deployments
• Experience in Code Reviews
• Capable of technically managing and driving test environment monitoring and issue analysis/ -resolution
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong and proactive communication, must be able to quickly identify and involve appropriate stakeholders in case of incidents with the CI-Pipeline
• Must be able to report DevOps-related KPIs, risks, issues, and actions for risk mitigation to the Squad- and Tribe-Lead
• Experience management and operationalization of Architecture Decision Records (ADR)
• Fluent English, German would be a plus
• Experience with Monorepositories and related Tooling, like Nx or Lerna is a plus
We are looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Software Configuration Analyst you'll help us get there. Based in The Romania Excellence Centre, Bucharest - we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
• Manage the configuration of development and non-production (test) environments
• Manage release deployments on non-production controlled environments
• Supports the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
• Provides support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems) and applications in development, test and pre-production environments
• Provides support for SDLC tools and processes
• Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
• Creates knowledge base articles
• Works with off-shore vendor resources and development activities
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Probleme tehnice? Raporteaza eroarea la suport