EMEA Payroll Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 8x8 active
View all jobs EMEA Payroll Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
As an EMEA Payroll Analyst you will be a key member of the Global payroll team located in Cluj, reporting to the EMEA Payroll Manager in the UK.
Experience and qualities we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3+ years of progressive payroll experience.
- In depth knowledge on Romania payroll requirements, including timekeeping regulations.
- Proven track record in development of efficiencies in payroll process, directing changes, and internal control application.
- Strong, professional interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of ADP Celergo an advantage.
- Team spirit along with initiative and reliability.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Proven track record in performing roles which require being detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Advance computer skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Commitment to maintain confidential information when required by legal and ethical standards of professionalism to ensure privacy of employee records.
The successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on, end to end payroll processing, including but not limited to wage payment, compensation payments, Medical certificate reporting, equity award reporting, compliance and payroll related projects.
In this role you will be trusted to:
- Ensure monthly payroll processing and compliance.
- Perform correct gross-net calculation, payroll checking and identifying payroll errors.
- Prepare and maintain detailed reconciliation documentation of payroll data.
- Assist employees and managers with time reporting.
- Review and respond timely to payroll related inquiries with a high focus on customer service.
- Analyze and respond to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll and company policies and procedure.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments, including but not limited to, Stock Admin, IT, Legal, Internal/External Audit and FP&A for all payroll related queries.
- Partner with Human Resources on all matters involving employee compensation, benefits and Medical Certificate reporting.
- Work closely with the local service providers and the internal accounting team on monthly/quarterly accounting close activities.
- Maintain effective internal controls for the payroll function and proactively work with EMEA Payroll Manager to identify process improvements and gaps.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of all payroll objectives, and short/long term planning.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive, and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package