Channel & Finance Analyst with English
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Economic education background is an advantage;
- Preferably a minimum 3 year working experience; 1 year finance related experience;
- Experience in auditing, internal control or quality management is preferred;
- Good level of communication in English; Excel Medium - Advanced level;
- Basic Financial knowledge.
- Rеsponsiblе for day to dаy businеss procеssеs including budgеt rеsеrvation аnd аdjustmеnt, sеttlemеnt аmount cаlculаtion, аnd systеm submission;
- Requеst nеcessаry supporting documentаtion from customers or locаl partners in order to offer incentivеs according to thе agrееd contrаctual tеrms or short term offers;
- Verify related supporting documentation and ensure accuracy of all contractual terms; - Calculate and operate in the internal systems the Channel Incentives provided in an “After Sales” manner to its customers;
- Manage and keep updated operations evidence and procedures at customer level for each process division;
- Develop process improvements to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness;
- Generate routine or ad-hoc business reports for management.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets; Private health insurance;
- Transport accommodation;
- Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 18.00;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.