Recruitment Consultant - Bucuresti
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
What recommends you:
• Work experience as Talent Sourcer, Recruiter or similar role for minimum 2 years (prior experience in mass recruitment is an advantage);
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings);
• The ability to promptly react, to analyze, diagnose and solve issues;
• Effective time-management and organizational abilities;
• Capable of working independently;
• Advanced English knowledge.
What we expect from you:
• To contribute to the employer branding strategy and the attracting candidate’s strategy;
• To cooperate with hiring managers to design the candidate profile, manage and implement local recruitment projects and provide regular feedback and review of the talent acquisition status;
• To design the acquisition strategy for each position and periodic updating of the recruitment and selection process and procedure and create a great candidate experience during the talent acquisition process;
• To manages the framework for the entire recruitment and selection cycle, starting from the identification of staffing needs, recruitment channels & messages, carrying out digital & offline recruitment campaigns and staff selection methods, pre-employment flows (create materials: job announcements, newsletters, personalized recruitment emails).