On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• 1 year experience in recruitment (white collar & blue collars)
• Ability to continually seek new sourcing channels
• Experience working on multiple roles simultaneously
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Can be a good performer and take initiative
• Continuous interest in expanding your knowledge in HR
• Ability to work independently and to be proactive in all stages of the recruitment process
• Good English communication skills: written and verbal
• Managing the life cycle of recruitment; building job descriptions with the hiring managers, advertising positions on varied sources, resume screening, phone interviews with candidates, HR interviews, job offers and welcoming them
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs; engage talent and convert passive or non-job seekers into active candidates for current or future vacancies
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Based on your workload and performance you will be involved in other HR tasks related to Wellbeing, support on HR policies, employee relations.