HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• University degree in Economics;
• 2 years of professional experience in a multinational company in Controlling or Asset Accounting;
• Very good Microsoft Office (XLS is a must - Pivot, Macro);
• Very good English knowledge;
• Presentation skills.
• Data Base check and maintenance in the Investment Tool / Data Warehouse;
• Release of Procurement & Budget Change workflows;
• Monthly reporting;
• Analyses of the top deviation between planned / forecasted and actual investments;
• Forecast Year End preparation, analyses and support plant / locations;
• Drive the Fiscal Year planning for Investment together with the Program Management and plants / locations;
• Preparation and participation to Budget & Forecast reviews;
• Drive and steer different ad-hoc reports, analyses and Management presentation to the Hella Management Board.