Travel and Fleet Management Specialist
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• University degree;
• Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge;
• Excellent German Knowledge;
• Excellent English Knowledge;
• SAP / SAP Concur is a bonus;
• Time Management skills.
• Fleet Management Inbox up to date;
• Clarification of unclear interface issues between internal and external parties;
• Manage car pool LP, lease car replacements, lease car prolongations/adjustments
• Creating standard reports;
• Processing of invoices;
• Processing of expense reports;
• Assistance with the definition of guidelines and standards and ensuring that they are maintained;