HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• University degree in Economics;
• 1-2 years of experience with SAP PS or a similar ERP system;
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.);
• Fluency in English language is mandatory;
• Organized person;
• The ability to function independently in a broad dynamic framework, with strict deadlines and interact with different stakeholder groups/levels;
• Ability to apply logical thinking.
• Ensure correct creation and set up of projects master data and budget in SAP PS and SAP PPM modules, thus providing a solid support for the project management portfolio of projects in all Hella locations;
• Verify, correct, delete unnecessary data or combining data from several sources in order to solve inconsistencies in project master data across relevant Hella tools;
• Provide data and information related to project status to Project managers and other related departments;
• May support in designing/reworking related processes to enhance and standardize necessary procedures and workflows;
• Monitor/Analyze deviations/Report/Facilitate transparency of projects;
• Create regular or on demand reports for main project KPI using Hella tools.