BO Reporting Analyst
As a BO Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for examining the unique needs and concerns of the business, to develop relevant practices and procedures for preparing business reports. This includes creating and maintaining efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Analyze the request for defining the specifications for query builds in the system
- Adept extracting information from databases using: SAS, SQL, Business Objects
- Consolidate information for standard, periodic reporting by processing data files
- Prepare reliable and insightful reports on request, in accordance with policies and procedures
- Manage reporting questions / requests
- Provide expertise and practical assistance in database system management
- 2-5 years experience in producing interrogations using (Business Objects, SAS, SQL);
- Knowledge about HR processes and handling of data;
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- French – advanced, English – intermediary;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player and best practice sharing;
- Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, multi-tasking, attention to details;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.