HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resources
• High standard of accuracy with attention to details
• Proactive attitude and always curious to find the best options
• English – medium level.
• Coordinate recruitment process for allocated departments from Special Application Division
• Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, establish recruitment profile and requirements
• Conduct interviews and evaluate candidates that best match the desired profiles
• Act as contact person for employees to support them in different HR topics
• Preparing HR reports and KPIs
• Offers information regarding salary calculation to employees
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.