Global Compensation & Benefits Specialist
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Degree e.g. Business Administration or comparable with a focus on human resources or controlling;
• Relevant professional experience in international human resources with extensive knowledge in the area of compensation management and statistics;
• High affinity for numbers and analytical skills;
• Fluent Business English (German language skills desirable);
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Determination of salary offers for new hires, internal transfers and promotions in line with global company policy;
• Supporting and coordinating the annual global salary review process (budget planning, individual salary allocation, communication to employee and payroll);
• Organizing and supporting of the annual variable bonus payment process including monitoring of the annual processes “target agreement” and “target achievement/management performance evaluation” supported by IT-tool;
• Data management and contact person for questions regarding the globally deployed Compensation & Benefit IT tool including training of new HR colleagues globally;
• Contribute to and manage the annual global salary benchmark in cooperation with an external provider (participation in annual compensation surveys).
• Participation in and design of various international projects (e.g. Global Company Car Policy, Retention Programs, personnel structure/remuneration analyses etc.