HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• University degree in Economics;
• 3-4 years of professional experience in a multinational company in Controlling;
• Very good Microsoft Office skills (MS Access, Excel is a must – pivot tables, large databases, different functions, Power Point);
• Very good English knowledge;
• Very good level of understanding and communication with the management.
• Prepare, update, and run an In-house simulation MS Access solution for Business Cases creation, based on which the management decides the strategy for the global products;
• Provide support for the migration of this tool to an SAP Solution;
• Ad-hoc reporting and analysis for Board presentations;
• Analise capacity deviations - consultant role;
• Reports related to available resources and capacity for future projects at the division level;
• Forecast Year End & Budget support activities;
• Working with different reporting tools like: Business Warehouse, SAP, and different levels of Management.