IT Field Service - Jucu Plant
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- IT Customer Support experience
- Strong Customer orientation skills
- Hardware skills / experience (PCs, laptops, printers, multifunctional printers, tablets, smartphones, servers, phones, multimedia devices, etc.)
- Software skills / experience: Windows 7/8/10 troubleshooting, Command Line, Windows Services, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, SCCM
- Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN), switching, routing and operations
- Scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) would be an advantage
- Good English skills - both written and spoken
- Unlimited working contract
- Flexible benefits
- Medical subscription at Regina Maria
- Flexible work schedule
- Development opportunities according our Life Long Learning philosophy
You will be part of a young, friendly and dynamic support team responsible for maintaining the entire IT hardware and infrastructure in our locations (Cluj and Jucu Herghelie). Your main responsibilities will be:
- Hardware / software fleet management
- Install and deploy new hardware and software accordingly to IT standard procedure
- Support for software and applications
- Functionality tests according to operational procedures
- Deliver on-site and remote support, investigate and solve issues
- Providing technical assistance and consulting
- Document incidents cases by IT service management tools
- Ensure the proper follow-up in case of issues and requests
- Escalating problems to the next support level when necessary
- Being proactive, identify and communicate potential improvement
- Ensure the IT security
- Support for central support teams and projects
- Collaboration with external suppliers
- Purchasing IT hardware / software / services
- Analyse local business requests and provide solutions