Internship Software for VNI CVS - TSR
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic student, interested to learn and grow in a professional software development environment. You will learn how software application is developed, integrated and tested. As Internship for Software Development you will pe part of the SW group, offering support for different projects (scripts, applications, etc).
* Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics) on 2nd/3rd year;
* C#, Java and/or Visual Basic knowledge;
* Basic Electronics knowledge is a plus;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* Good English skills in writing, reading;
* Passionate about programming or automotive.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart.
The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.