Internship CBS - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
* The CBS student support his colleagues to live up to their responsibility to introduce the CBS philosophy in the plant;
* With the support of workshops, kaizen events, trainings and projects he supports the development of CBS thinking/mindset of employees and supports the establishment the CBS principles and methods throughout the plant's processes;
* He identifies potentials in operation and in administration to make the plant more efficient and waste free.
* MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI);
* Student at Polytechnic University;
* Capability to identify inefficiencies (wastes);
* Good communication skills.
* Experience/knowledge in lean tools and methods;
* Basic programming skills;
* Project Management knowledge.